(541) 757-1781 x261
Teri has been a real estate professional since moving to Corvallis in 2006. She and her husband, Jim Zalesky, Head Wrestling Coach at Oregon State University, moved their family to Corvallis from the Midwest. She attributes a successful career in Real Estate to her instilled Midwestern values. As a Real Estate Professional she strives to provide her clients exceptional service with an added personal touch. She is dedicated to client satisfaction, which is a testimony to her hard work ethic, integrity, attention to detail and dedication to service.
Teri ‘s passion for real estate evolved from her background of moving every 3 to 4 years when growing up. Her father worked for Caterpillar Tractor Company and her family relocated many times both nationally and internationally. This is where buying and selling homes became a familiar event in her life. Her favorite childhood memory was living in Tokyo, Japan and attending the American School of Japan. She feels fortunate to have been given the opportunity to travel extensively throughout Asia and Europe, as her parents were relocated to Switzerland and Hong Kong after she graduated from college.
Teri is a graduate of the University of Iowa. Prior to selling real estate she sold Business Forms and Commercial Printing for 18 years at Holden Graphic Services, in Minneapolis, MN.
She and her husband enjoy raising their four children, ages 9-19. In her spare time, Teri enjoys watching her children’s sporting events and getting involved with their school programs. She loves OSU sports…especially wrestling! She volunteers in the community whenever possible.
Teri is a member of:
- The Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service.
- The Willamette Association of Realtors.
- The Oregon Association of Realtors.
- The National Association of Realtors.
“A down-flowing stream still reflects the image of the highest peaks above. Let your heart, in a similar manner, be humble but reflect high ideals.”(Unknown)
- "Teri was very proactive in supervising and coordinating repairs. During that period she called at least once a day, keeping me apprised of progress, emailing pictures, etc. She is very knowledgeable about the market and selling techniques and gave some very good advice, which probably helped sell the house quickly, and saved a lot on expenses. I’d whole heartedly recommend her to anyone.”
- “Teri was outstanding through this process. We had a lot of moving parts and were in separate places for much of the home buying process. Teri made sure everything went smoothly. We were referred to her by a friend and we would be very confident in referring her to anyone looking to buy a home in the area.”
- “Teri was the very best broker we have used. She was very good and understood what we wanted.”
- “It has been one year since you found us our beautiful haven. Thank you for your dedication and kindness. It is very important to us that you have visited us and built a lasting connection with us. You are wonderful and we tell everyone what an outstanding professional you are.”
- “We thank you so much for pulling all the loose ends together in the sale of my sister’s property. Because of you, the sale (with us being 3,000 miles away) was seamless. We are very grateful for all the “extra” effort you did with the property.”