(541) 757-1781 x233
Susan Hetherington is a pretty simple person at heart, and that's her approach to helping you buy or sell your real estate. Helping great people achieve their goals is something she takes very seriously; mostly everything else, not so much.
Susan didn't always live and breathe real estate. Originally a graduate from Cal State Fullerton with a graphic design background and a specialty in print, she knows lofty terms like "kern", "flexography", "trapping", and what a "pica" is. Susan can hand letter Helvetica on 100lb art board and knows more about fonts than the average gal. She sees colors in shades of PANTONE (did you know the annual color for 2018 is 18-3838 Ultra Violet?). Susan loves marketing and has an eye for detail that she believe translates well into the world of real estate, especially staging homes to look their best to potential buyers in today's market.
Yes, it’s true she spends her days brushing up on every new property that comes up in our market, but she also loves kettle chips, summertime hay bales, and double rainbows. Even chasing the dog with her kids makes her as warm and fuzzy as the sight of rolling hills of farmlands in her camera viewfinder. As you can see, Susan is not just a REALTOR®, she’s a real person.
And don't get her started on how much she loves iPhones, photography or anything tech. Get her started and she just can’t stop!
Real estate is a huge part of Susan’s life. She strives each day to expand her knowledge base in order to benefit her clients. But there are many other parts! She is the proud mother of two teens and the wife of an amazing husband and silent partner in her real estate business. Susan is a SoCal native, hailing from Disney's Anaheim -- go Angels! However, since relocating here in 2006, she has replaced her flip flops and sunscreen for a comfy pair of hiking boots and neoprene outerwear. Susan has grown to love everything Corvallis and couldn't imagine a more ideal place to raise her family than right here in Oregon.
"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." – Helen Keller
- “I especially liked how respectful and courteous Susan was. She kept us up to date, it was a quick transaction.”
- “Susan Hetherington handled everything perfect. She is a very lovely person!”
- “I liked my real estate agent Susan Hetherington. She did an outstanding job.”
- “Susan Hetherington was very friendly, cheerful and helpful.”
- "Susan was very personable and I appreciated her dedication each step of the way.”
- "Susan was such a huge help to us as first time homebuyers. She answered every question we had throughout the whole process. She went through all the paperwork with us line by line to ensure that we were clear on everything. She kept in contact with us and always responded quickly to my phone calls, texts, or e-mails. This was our 1st home purchase so I know I don't have anything to compare our experience to but I do know we were so fortunate to have Susan guide us through this process. Her knowledge, calmness, and positive attitude is 100% what we needed. She helped us get the one and only house we wanted and we couldn't be happier.”