Experienced Realtor, Dawn De Garmo, born and raised in Hawaii, is now currently serving buyers and sellers in and around the Willamette Valley. Always holding client satisfaction as her highest priority, Dawn works hard to make the entire home buying and selling experience as productive and enjoyable as possible. Clients working with Dawn never fail to appreciate her warmth, professional integrity, and incredible efficiency.
Dawn’s extensive knowledge and experience allow her to handle a wide range of clients and situations. Whether her clients are looking for a home for the very first time, or they’re seasoned investors, Dawn works tirelessly to accommodate all their needs and exceed their expectations. Having lived in Oregon for over 20 years, Dawn is incredibly well versed in the local housing market and always manages to find her clients those hidden gems that other agents tend to overlook.
Dawn values all her clients and strives to build strong, lasting relationships with them that go far beyond business. Being a mother of three herself, Dawn knows how much families put on the line when they invest in a home. That’s why she works closely with them every step of the way, making the otherwise overwhelming process as stress free as possible. Dawn is truly passionate about what she does and loves finding the best homes for her clients and their families.
When Dawn isn’t hard at work she loves spending time with her family, being outdoors, and enjoying delicious coffee with friends.
For more information about Dawn De Garmo’s real estate services, give her a call today. She can be reached at 541-359-9282 and at [email protected].
- "Dawn has helped us in buying and selling a home. She is knowledgeable, professional, and kind. We couldn’t have asked for a better or easier experience."
- "Dawn helped us buy our first home and I'm so grateful for her! She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and responsive. What really sets her above and beyond is her approachability and guidance. I never felt pressured into any decisions. I felt listened to and validated whenever I was concerned or confused. She supported us without ever steering us out of our comfort zones. Buying a home is a challenging process full of difficult decisions, and thanks to Dawn I never felt like I was in the dark. I would recommend her for anyone, but especially for first time home buyers!"
- "I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Dawn as my real estate agent! Dawn was incredibly professional, thorough, and knowledgeable throughout the entire process of selling my home. I especially appreciated how Dawn kept me informed during every step of the process even though I live out of state. Dawn's hard work, organization, and attention to detail made the process seamless. I could not be happier with how everything turned out in selling my home. I highly recommend Dawn De Garmo as a real estate agent!"
- "We worked with Dawn to sell our house in Corvallis - from the beginning she demonstrated a good balance of frequent, clear communication while listening to our questions and concerns. There were several twists and turns along the way to get the house sale ready and Dawn demonstrated tremendous problem solving skills while always keeping calm under pressure. I can't recommend her highly enough if you are looking for someone who demonstrates an ability to provide expertise while listening and creating space for you to share your expectations and goals in the process. A true A+ experience and our house sold in the first weekend."
- "Dawn was an incredibly knowledgeable, personable, and responsive realtor. I would often text well outside of business hours, expecting a reply the following day, and get a response within moments--sometimes I had to tell her to go take a darn break 🙂
- "As folks from outside the Albany/Corvallis area, we knew virtually nothing about the real estate terrain. For that reason, having Dawn was a vital asset. She was able to tell us about mortgage trends, expected commutes, certain builds to steer clear of, and more. Dawn also works with excellent people--I loved her recommendation for our housing inspection, and felt great about the contractors she put us in touch with."
- "Dawn was never pushy, and quickly versed herself in what our unique needs were and which homes to recommend. Sometimes it felt like she knew our housing needs better than we did! All in all, she was an all-around wonderful person to work with. You can't go wrong with Dawn!"
- "Dawn was great to work with. She was very professional, friendly, resourceful and generally had a good balance of supporting us but not pushing us. We valued her opinions & connections and are almost sad the home buying process is over :)."