Principal Broker, CRS, SRES
Debbie Brand, Principal Broker is proud to return to Town & Country Realty. Debbie will be the first to say it feels like coming home. Debbie has a longstanding tradition of providing top-notch service to her clients in her over 25 years in real estate. In addition to being a Principal Broker, she holds the Certified Residential Specialist and Senior Real Estate Specialist designations, and has served repeat clients in multiple transactions. A 40-year resident of Philomath, Debbie is deeply rooted in the community. She has volunteered much of her time to community activities, especially her children’s schools and sports organizations. Debbie’s husband, Rick, recently retired from OSU, is an avid fitness enthusiast, yoga instructor, soccer referee, and board member with the Philomath Fire Department. Their daughter, Kristina, is Associate Director of Media Services at OSU, and their son, Robert, is a custom home builder in Corvallis. They have three grandkids, ages 2, 9, and 15. Outside of real estate, Debbie enjoys spending time with her family and grandkids, hiking, reading, and traveling. Debbie says her most recent designation as a Senior Real Estate Specialist has been a true eye-opener. The myriad of choices for aging in place, downsizing, or transitioning into care facilities can be overwhelming for clients. Debbie says, “The options these days for aging in place and additional resources are phenomenal. Let’s get together and talk about your future.”
- What a pleasure it was to work with you! You managed the preparation of our house for sale, getting it on the market and dealing with grumpy tenants beautifully, and when it got a little rocky right at the end you handled that situation superbly too. We got a great price with as little pain as ever in any real estate transaction. All professional while making it fun. Thank you!
- “Thank you, Debbie for taking such good care of them and being sensitive to how emotional it has been to let go. Cherie said you have done a great job and that she would refer you again...You are a true professional and someone I can easily refer and trust and know anyone I send to you will be in the very best most capable and caring hands!”
- “I have to let you know what a pleasure it was to work with you! You managed the preparation of our house for sale, getting it on the market and dealing with grumpy tenants beautifully, and when it got a little rocky right at the end you handled that situation superbly too. We got a great price with as little pain as ever in any real estate transaction. All professional while making it fun.”
- “Debbie Brand worked hard for us from day one on the sale of our home, even working late into the night to get us the documents we needed to close the sale quickly. From start to finish she was there to make sure our position as sellers went as smoothly as possible. Debbie accomplished what we expected of her as our realtor, and much more, due to our being out-of-state during the entire transaction. She is truly an exceptional REALTOR®.”
- “If you’re trying to sell a hole in the wall call Debbie Brand. If you’re trying to sell a mansion call Debbie Brand. If you feel cynical about real estate agents Debbie Brand will turn your mind around. If you want to actually sell your home Debbie Brand will do it before you finish brushing your teeth in the morning. This observation comes from a former real estate agent as well as a homeowner, remodeler, and buyer of property. I have never seen anyone in the Willamette Valley handle real estate sales with as much integrity, honesty and attention to detail as Debbie Brand…She’s one in a million.”
- “Debbie’s expertise in the entire process; location, inspections, addendums, negotiation, title company, escrow, who to call for services, etc. made the entire purchase process understandable and pleasant. Debbie made sure we understood every step and answered our many questions, keeping in touch on almost a daily basis. Even though we were out of state, we felt like she was always reachable. In addition to Debbie’s expertise she is a delightful, pleasant professional and a joy to work with. My husband and I would highly recommend Debbie to anyone looking for a competent and wonderful person to work with. Debbie took excellent care of us, ensuring that the start of our retirement and new life in Oregon was off to a wonderful start.”