Broker, ABR, CRS
A native of Scotland, Jane has been living in Corvallis since 1997. As a professional Broker, with over 15 years experience in buying and selling residential homes, Jane has a proven and successful track record. She knows how essential great customer service is to ensuring successful real estate transactions, and her top priority is to provide the highest level of service to all her clients.
With her European background, she brings a strong sense of commitment, passion and loyalty to everything she does. Jane’s extensive customer service experience attained while working as a Flight Attendant for United Airlines has helped her develop an excellent sense of service and understanding. She knows how to listen, follow through and deliver results. She is a natural deal maker, and has a personable approach to negotiations without ever losing sight of the desired end result. Whether you are looking to buy or sell in Corvallis, Jane’s enthusiasm, warm personality and intimate knowledge of the area will be invaluable.
Jane moved with her family from London to Corvallis and fell in love with the area as it reminds her of Scotland. She believes Corvallis to be the perfect place to raise a family. Jane and her husband James have 3 children: their daughter, Charlotte, just graduated from the University of Oregon and is now living in Spain, their son, Jamie, is a Senior at the University of Portland, and their youngest daughter, Sophie, is a Sophomore at Crescent Valley High School. In her free time, Jane enjoys various outdoor activities including tennis & hiking, travelling and watching her kids participate in school & sporting events.
Jane believes the key to staying successful is the future and she is continuously striving to improve. She is committed to continuing her education, believing the extra education and knowledge will benefit her clients. She was recently awarded the prestigious Certified Residential Specialist designation. She is currently working on earning the Graduate REALTOR® Institute designation and hopes to have it completed soon.
- If you are shopping for a home you cannot go wrong working with Town & Country. We worked with Jane Fisher and were taken care of like we were family. Jane was always willing to show us properties and work with what we needed & wanted out of a house. Not only was Jane knowledgeable and hard working, she is also a great communicator! She was so great at checking in and keeping us posted on every update and process. I recommend her to EVERYONE I know looking for a home.
- I was selling my mother's house in Oregon, and I live in California. This could have been a very challenging situation, but Jane Fisher made everything so easy for me. This sounds impossible, but I was able to sell the house without ever traveling up to Oregon once during the process. Jane went above and beyond, arranging for construction workers (painting, flooring, etc.), cleaning services, and inspections. Her advice on improvements to the house was invaluable. Jane was knowledgeable about the real estate market, and priced the house well. She was truly invested in helping us show the house in the best possible way - she styled the interior and exterior, and even brought over her own patio set to spruce up the back yard! Her marketing skills were excellent - every showing of the house was loaded with visitors. We had an excellent offer on the house within days of putting it on the market. She coordinated all of the follow up repairs and communications, and the closing process went very smoothly. Jane even showed me how to use DocuSign to facilitate document signing with a minimum number of FedEx packages required throughout the process. Jane is a true professional, and I credit the quick and seamless sale of the house to her - we could not have done it without her!
- Jane has a genuinely friendly and positive spirit that really helps takes some of the stress out of buying and selling our house. She is also very knowledgeable about the Corvallis area real estate market and provides useful objective advise. We have worked with Jane for our past 2 house sales and purchases and she has been a fantastic help in all aspects of the processes. I always felt she had our interests in mind and provided good advice and input on all the properties we viewed together. She was very patient and flexible with scheduling her time as we had to move quickly in what is currently a very hot property market. She keeps up to date with all the properties coming on the market and made many great recommendations. While selling our house she helped us get the house ready for sale over quite a long period of time and was supportive of our schedule. She helped us navigate a few bumps along the way and handle multiple offers and contingencies. Overall, I highly recommend Jane.
- Jane helped my husband and I buy our first home in early 2018. We were referred by a colleague and we couldn't have lucked out more! Jane truly goes above and beyond to serve her clients. She was impeccably responsive by text and e-mail, and she was able to make time for us whenever we saw a listing we wanted to visit. Though it took several months to find the right home, Jane was knowledgeable, patient, and enthusiastic throughout our search. She always kept our spirits up, even when the crazy Corvallis housing market could have easily brought us down! Over time, Jane honestly started to feel like part of the family. She knew exactly what we wanted, anticipated our needs and anxieties, and when we found our dream home, strongly advocated for us during the buying/closing process. She noticed an oversight our title company made that could have cost us thousands! Thankfully, she was able to calmly and adeptly negotiate this tricky situation without threatening the deal or our sanity. Once we closed, Jane recommended several contractors to help us get settled into our home who all turned out to be wonderful. She's like a fairy godmother of a realtor. I can't recommend her highly enough!!
- Recently, we purchased our second Corvallis property, again with Jane's assistance, and the experience just further enhanced our long standing opinion that not only is she an exceptional Real Estate Professional but a wondrous human being. Jane brings a level of expertise, holistic knowledge, skill set and integrity to her work, which is simply unrivaled when compared to our experiences working with real estate agents in Oregon and Massachusetts. Previously, interactions with other agents have left my wife and I with an unsettling residue, but not once have we ever doubted that Jane has our best interests in the forefront of her mind. Jane's, ability to astutely assess our particular real estate needs was a marvel to observe as is her eye for design. She continues to be our interior decorating sounding board, and is a wonderful reference for reputable contractors in the area. Subsequently, it was such a privilege to work with Jane.
- "Jane helped my husband and me buy our first home in early 2018. We were referred by a colleague and we couldn't have lucked out more! Jane truly goes above and beyond to serve her clients. She was impeccably responsive by text and e-mail, and she was able to make time for us whenever we saw a listing we wanted to visit. Though it took several months to find the right home, Jane was knowledgeable, patient, and enthusiastic throughout our search. She always kept our spirits up, even when the crazy Corvallis housing market could have easily brought us down! Over time, Jane honestly started to feel like part of the family. She knew exactly what we wanted, anticipated our needs and anxieties, and when we found our dream home, strongly advocated for us during the buying/closing process. She noticed an oversight our title company made that could have cost us thousands! Thankfully, she was able to calmly and adeptly negotiate this tricky situation without threatening the deal or our sanity. Once we closed, Jane recommended several contractors to help us get settled into our home who all turned out to be wonderful. She's like a fairy godmother of a realtor. I can't recommend her highly enough!"
- Jane is knowledgeable, intelligent, honest, and very patient. She works diligently and very hard to make a successful transaction come to fruition, going above and beyond in helping her clients. Jane is truly a quality human being and I am thankful for all that she has done for me, and to know her.
- "Jane helped me sell my old house and buy my home. Having worked with multiple realtors in the past, I can say that Jane is the most professional, industry knowledgeable and personable realtor I’ve worked with. She worked diligently to sell my old house and patiently with me until I found the house that met all my requirements. I felt she always had by best interest in mind. I strongly recommend Jane to anyone."
- "We met Jane in June of this year from one of her listings she had. Jane was a delight to work with. She was very knowledgeable and patient. We highly recommend Jane!"
- "Jane- is an excellent local resource with many years of housing knowledge. She makes the extra effort to know her houses and neighborhoods and the associated buying trends. She helped us sell and buy a new home making the process seamless. She is a very nice and caring person and eases your mind with the stress surrounding this process. I would recommend any potential buyer to enlist her services."