Principal Broker, Earth Advantage, SRES
(541) 924-5616 x210
After 10 years of working as a full-time agent in Marin County, California where she was a consistent multi-million dollar producer representing both buyers and sellers in Marin and Sonoma Counties, Jessica moved back to Oregon in 2005.
Since returning to Oregon and joining Town & Country Realty in 2005, Jessica has represented a wide range of clients. Familiar with the fast pace of California real estate, increasing property appreciation and multiple-offer situations along with teaching classes educating first time home buyers and first time home sellers, she has a unique background from which to work for her clients here in Oregon. Whether it’s representing the City of Albany, the Oregon Department of Veterans Affairs, Linn Benton Community College or first-time home-owners or buyers, she loves her job and couldn’t imagine doing anything else.
“I believe that the more information my clients have, the better the decision they can make,” she says about the qualities she brings to her profession. “They need to understand the process, they need to know their options, and they need to be kept updated. If they don’t know what is going on, they aren’t having fun and I haven’t done my job.”
Jessica believes it’s important to be involved in and contribute to her community. She is past-President of the Greater Albany Rotary Club where she is a member of the Crab Fest Committee and Chair of the Craft Brew Smackdown which benefits Rotary and the Albany Downtown Association. She is past-President of SafeHaven Humane Society and the Albany Downtown Association. She is currently a board member for Odd Man Inn Farm Sanctuary. A past volunteer with the Linn County Sheriff’s Office; her awards since returning to Oregon include the Linn County Sheriff’s Office “Volunteer of the Year” – 2007, Oregon Emergency Management’s “Partner of the Year” – 2008, Albany Area Chamber of Commerce “Jim Linhart Citizen of the Year” – 2012, “Five Star Award for Real Estate Professionals” – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018; Oregon Top Agent Magazine 2015, HomeSnap’s “Excellence in Client Service” 2020 and published several times as a member of Forbes Real Estate Council.
Jessica’s recent designations include Seniors Real Estate Services Designation (SRES), Earth Advantage Broker, and Short Sale and Foreclosure Certification.
- Jessica is a great person to work with!! My wife and I recently worked with her in finding our first home and could not be happier. Her knowledge of the local market and expertise in negotiating helped us to stand out with other offers. A true professional, Jessica is great at what she does!
- There are not enough words to express how much I have appreciated Jessica P. She had compassion and kindness when selling my mom’s house. It is always difficult when a love one passes away but then try to navigate all the logistics and other family members. Jessica seems to be able to manage it all. Let’s talk about COVID 19: Jessica was very careful and aware of the concerns for safety. She went above and beyond to communicate with everyone about protocol, appointments, or anything else that would come up (and believe me it did). If you are struggling to find the right person to sell your house, stop looking and call Jessica P. Thank you JP
- Jessica was a top-notch professional who listened to our wants and needs and didn’t pressure us into anything we weren’t sure about. She had great advice for homes that had potential issues or undesirable characteristics that were hidden from the less trained eye. She came to us highly recommended by friends and we have no problems highly recommending her to anyone.
- Jessica is awesome! It took us 2 years to find a home. Jessica was there every step with patients and dedication to help us through the process. She asked a lot of questions to make sure we saw properties that would fit our family. Thank you so much! Go with Jessica, she is the best.
- Jessica made the whole process of moving someone who has lived in the same place for 55+ years seamless. She was kind, compassionate, understanding, informative and help guide us to a resolution that made all parties involved extremely happy. I don't know of any better scenario that could have happened in doing this very difficult move and we will be eternally grateful to her!
- Jessica has sold several of our properties and those of others to whom we have recommended her. We have all been delighted with her service and success. She is responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with. You just can’t do better in the Albany Oregon area
- Jessica efficiently and knowledgeably guided me through all the hoops and around the pitfalls in the endless details throughout the process. She turned what could have been a thoroughly frustrating experience into a smooth and exciting adventure.
- Jessica has an exceptional ability to evaluate and support people, in short, she embodies all of the positive aspects of a consummate professional in her field and will continue to receive whatever referrals we can generate for her.
- “Jessica is a great person to work with!! My wife and I recently worked with her in finding our first home and could not be happier. Her knowledge of the local market and expertise in negotiating helped us to stand out with other offers. A true professional, Jessica is great at what she does!”