(541) 757-1781 x233
Susan Hetherington is an easy-going person at heart, and that's her approach to helping you buy or sell your real estate. Helping great people achieve their goals is something she takes very seriously; mostly everything else, not so much.
Susan has been a REALTOR® with Town & Country Realty since 2011, and a distinguished member of CRS since 2016. And yes, it’s true she spends her days brushing up on every new property that comes up in our market, but she also loves kettle chips, summertime hay bales, and double rainbows. Even driving around with her dog makes her as warm and fuzzy as the sight of rolling hills of farmlands in her camera viewfinder.
Originally a graduate from Cal State Fullerton with a graphic design background and a specialty in print, she knows lofty terms like "kern", "flexography", "trapping", and what a "pica" is. Susan can hand letter Helvetica on 100lb art board and knows more about fonts than the average gal. She sees colors in shades of PANTONE (did you know the annual color for 2021 is 17-5104 Ultimate Gray + 13-0647 Illuminating). Susan loves marketing and has an eye for detail that translates well into the world of real estate, especially staging homes to look their best in today's market.
Real estate is a huge part of Susan’s life, striving each day to expand her knowledge base in order to benefit her clients. But there are many other parts! She is a mother to two awesome kids and has been actively involved with their time in Benton County 4H and the Corvallis School District. Susan is a proud SoCal native, hailing from Disney's Anaheim. However, since relocating here in 2006, she has replaced her beach flip flops for a comfy pair of hiking boots and has grown to love everything Corvallis. She couldn't imagine a more ideal place to raise her family than right here in Oregon.
- "Susan was very personable and I appreciated her dedication each step of the way.”
- “Susan Hetherington was very friendly, cheerful and helpful.”
- "Susan was such a huge help to us as first time homebuyers. She answered every question we had throughout the whole process. She went through all the paperwork with us line by line to ensure that we were clear on everything. She kept in contact with us and always responded quickly to my phone calls, texts, or e-mails. This was our 1st home purchase so I know I don't have anything to compare our experience to but I do know we were so fortunate to have Susan guide us through this process. Her knowledge, calmness, and positive attitude is 100% what we needed. She helped us get the one and only house we wanted and we couldn't be happier.”
- “Susan Hetherington handled everything perfect. She is a very lovely person!”
- “I especially liked how respectful and courteous Susan was. She kept us up to date, it was a quick transaction.”
- “I liked my real estate agent Susan Hetherington. She did an outstanding job.”