Broker, CRS, GRI
(541) 757-1781 x235
Tricia's clients enjoy her outgoing personality and sense of humor. Her strong organizational skills and attention to detail, plus her ability to focus on individual client's needs and follow through completely have helped to make her a Top Producer and earn the honor of 1997 REALTOR® of the Year. Tricia enjoys keeping up on all the latest technology in order to serve her client's needs most efficiently.
Tricia's real estate career began in Minnesota in 1985, followed by 2 years in Alabama before ultimately moving to Oregon in 1989. Tricia is a native Texan and a graduate of Incarnate Word University in San Antonio.
Staying involved in the community is important to Tricia. Her numerous volunteer efforts include many past board memberships including Corvallis Ambassadors, BENCO, ARC of Benton County, and memberships in the Corvallis Chamber of Commerce, Willamette Association of REALTORS®, committee membership for the Corvallis Fall Festival, Puttin on the Pink, Physicians Gourmet Faire, and volunteer for da Vinci Days, and the Boys and Girls Club of Corvallis.
Tricia is an avid long distance cyclist and loves to travel. Her active lifestyle also includes lots of hiking, gourmet cooking, gardening, and dancing.
- Tricia is professional, responsive and one I can trust to go the extra mile for us!
- I am extremely happy with my experience with Tricia Kocurek and Town & Country. Tricia was very helpful in every stage of the sale, which was very complex and took very years to complete--including navigating a pandemic! I cannot speak highly enough of Tricia; she is a true professional, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends.
- Tricia is great. She was on top of everything and the stager she used was incredible. We wish her the best.
- "We found Tricia to be very efficient, understanding, helpful, plus patient. We recommend her highly."
- "We bought and sold through Tricia and really appreciated her thorough research and hard work. She was very focused on our needs and kept us in mind even off the job."
- "Tricia stayed in touch with us always and was so conscientious. We appreciated her pleasant personality and good sense of humor. We felt we were working with a friend."