In a fast-paced Seller’s market, you may wonder why you want to use a Real Estate Broker to sell your home. A broker will guide you through the process from beginning to end, including:
- Identifying your goals, time constraints, and other needs
- Providing professional experience and advice
- Creating a marketing plan specific to you and your needs, including determining the asking price
- Helping prepare the property for showings
- Attracting qualified buyers – the key word here is qualified
- Negotiating your offer or offers
- Recommending trusted inspectors, contractors, and title companies
- Answering your questions, making sure all the details are handled, and resolving any issues that arise during the transaction
- Getting your home sold!
Keep in mind that the market shifts – it ebbs and flows. The offer price you could or could not receive 6 months or a year ago, may or may not be possible now. And that’s just getting the offer – then there are negotiation, inspection and appraisal hurdles to jump. Trends indicate that the market is moving away from a strong Seller’s advantage which makes professional marketing, pricing strategies, negotiation and experience even more important! Sellers that sell their home themselves often get less money for their house with greater headaches than if they choose to list their home with a REALTOR®. Imagine needing dental work – you would not do that yourself just to save money because the potential problems are simply far too great. The same is true for selling your home, which for most people is their greatest investment. Protect your investment by using a broker to get the most money, in the right timeline for you, with the fewest headaches.
Call Town & Country Realty today at 541-757-1781 in Corvallis and 541-924-5616 in Albany, where we have been providing the place you love to come home to since 1951, today so we can get your home sold!